Auto Track Colors helps you keep your Sessions properly color coded, without having to do anything other than naming your Tracks. The Keywords you assign to custom colors will automatically be updated on your Tracks.
Just add the Device to your Session, take the initial Preset to get started or use your own Keywords + Colors and get organized 🙂
– Link multiple Custom Keywords to custom Colors.
– Tracks in your Project are updated automatically.
– Multiple Color + Keyword Combinations can be saved as Ableton Live Presets.
– Re-Color all Tracks manually with the Re-Color All Tracks Button.
– Turn Auto Updating the Colors of created Tracks on or off.
– Extreme light CPU Usage. Won’t conflict with your Sessions Performance.
– Toggle Case Sensitive Matching On and Off.
NEW IN V 1.2:
- Automatically Color all Track Clips as well (Session & Arrangement) [requires Live 11]
"AutoTrackColors" MaxForLive Device
Initial Naming Preset
Customer Support + Updates for all v1 Releases
Have a look at the manual before purchase via:
"Auto Track Colors" for Ableton Live (Mac/Windows)
PlatformsMac / PC
SoftwareAbleton Live Suite 9+
FormatMax For Live
- "Auto Track Colors" for Ableton Live (Mac/Windows)
- Size249 KB
- PlatformsMac / PC
- SoftwareAbleton Live Suite 9+
- FormatMax For Live